As a registered charity, we rely on your generosity to help raise funds and continue helping children and families in a desperate situation. Here are some of the things you can do…
- Organise An Event – Maybe a coffee morning with friends, a quiz night in your local pub, a raffle at work, a cake sale at school.
- Get Sponsored – There are many events and challenges that can be joined or organised, like sky-dives, fun runs, bike rides, ask friends, family, neighbours to sponsor you.
- Office, Employee or Business Sponsorship – Fundraising in your office or workplace can be a fun way to raise sprints and morale and raise money. Or can your company help on a larger scale? Maybe they have a Charitable Trust that could make a donation, or Little Edi to be considered their charity of the year.
- Little Edi Events – Come along to our Little Edi planned events, we are fund-raising all year round including walks, car washes, bingo and curry nights.
- Volunteering – We are always looking for more volunteers to assist with our fundraising, making toiletry bags, wrapping and all the everyday tasks involved in our day to day business.
- Donations – For those who just don’t have the time, we do love a simple donation. Donate through our Just Giving Charity Page, or you could join our 200 Club with cash prizes every month, fill out an application form, its only £2 per month.